WE ARE OPEN, FREE COVID TEST ON ARRIVAL
Actual information COVID - 19
last updated on Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Rules and Recommendations
It is possible to provide accommodation services to anyone who has no symptoms of covid-19 and proves that they meet one of the following conditions (does not apply to children under 6 years):
- present a confirmation demonstrating that they took a PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 at least in the preceding 7 days,
- present a confirmation demonstrating that they took a POC antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 at least in the preceding 72 hours,
- at least 14 days have passed since the since the last dose of vaccine according to SPC
- has undergone laboratory-confirmed covid-19 disease, the isolation period has elapsed and no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive antigen or PCR test
- undergo a preventive antigenic self-test upon entering the premises
The employees of the establishment are entitled and obliged to check the fulfillment of the above-mentioned conditions.
You can stay for a maximum of 7 days. In the case of extending your vacation, you must meet the conditions again or undergo a self-test on the spot.
If you do not have your own test, we will provide you with an antigenic covid test on site free of charge.
In accommodation facilities, it is necessary to wear a respirator or other protective device in all common areas without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (respirators of class FFP2 / KN 95, nanotray, etc.). During your stay, follow the hygiene rules and, if possible, stay mostly in your hotel room.