Why stay with us?
Information and services
- WiFi and A&C in every apartment free of charge
- You have an option to choose BREAKFAST with your stay. We can provide you our exclusive breakfast basket that will be delivered right to your apartment. The cost is 15€ per person per day.
- Check in from 3 pm (if your apartment is ready earlier, you can move in upon your arrival)
- Arrival is possible any time, we just need to know your arrival time in advance
- We can arrange for you a private transport service
- Check out untill 10 am, later check out upon request
- Luggage room is free of charge in our reception
- All our beds are equipped with the top qualiy Toscana Mattresses.
- There is no lift in the residence because of historical layouts of the building from 1608
- We accept Mastercard and Visa payments and cash payments in Euro and CZK
1. PARKING LOT MALA STRANA - recommended parking 3 minutes drive from our residence available for 20€/night.
Just drop off your luggage in our residence, get a parking card in our residence and park your car to this parking lot.
2. In front of the residence it's possible to park on paid zones (60CZK/hour), between 00:00 - 8:00 a.m. free of charge.
3. RESIDENTIAL CARD allows you to park on residential zones (blue lines) or white dashed lines in the square in front of the residence or nearby. We offer it for 20/€ one day. It is available on request in advance - we do not guarantee the availability all the time.
Please, book your parking in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the ground floor we have also non-smoker family restaurant, one of the oldest restaurants in Prague, which still holds it original name – U Mecenáše, aka The Maecenas.
Don't take your slippers off and come and take a seat under the 16th century vaults built by the honourable mayor of the Prague’s Lesser Town, Bartoloměj Havlík of Varvažov. Jan Mydlář, the most famous executioner of Prague, used to sit here in the times of Rudolph II; the wall still bears his signature inscribed in 1626. The original 13th century Lesser Town fortification wall is still visible in the gothic cellars below the restaurant.
It offers traditional and modern Czech cuisine of the highest quality. Feel-good, delicious food, beer, and wine, as well as pleasant staff.