Proč se ubytovat u nás?
Informace a služby
Top výchozí místo k toulká po staré Praze v rodinná residence s osobním přístupem ke každému
- WiFi throughout the residence is completely free of charge
- You have an option to choose BREAKFAST with your stay. We can provide you our exclusive breakfast basket that will be delivered right to your apartment in time from 8am to 11am. The cost is 12€ per person per day
- Check in from 3 pm (if your apartment is ready earlier, you can move in upon your arrival)
- Arrival is possible from 8 am till 11 pm, different time of arrival is possible only on special request
- We can arrange for you a private transport service
- Check out untill 11 am, later check out upon request
- Luggage room is free of charge in our reception
- All our beds are equipped with the top qualiy Toscana Mattresses.
- There is no lift in the residence because of historical layouts of the building form 1608
- We accept Mastercard and Visa payments and cash payments in Euro and CZK
Please be aware that it is quite difficult to park in the historical centre of Prague when you come by car.
allows you to park on residential zones (blue lines) or white dashed lines in the square in front of the residence or nearby. We offer it for 16€/day. As we only have two cards, it is available on request in advance - we do not guarantee the availability all the time.
Rudolfinum garage for 660 CZK/24 hours. You can find the location here https://goo.gl/maps/a57jrasMkYQ2
Garage parking in hotels around on request - from 850 CZK/day
We can arrange a private transport service:
|Taxi (up to 4 people)||Minivan ( up to 8 people)|
|Airport pick up||26€/650CZK||38€/950CZK|
|Main train station||14€/350CZK||26€/650CZK|
|Florenc bus station||12€/300CZK||24€/600CZK|
On the ground floor we have also non-smoker family restaurant, one of the oldest restaurants in Prague, which still holds it original name – U Mecenáše, aka The Maecenas.
Don't take you slippers off and come and take a seat under the 16th century vaults built by the honourable mayor of the Prague’s Lesser Town, Bartoloměj Havlík of Varvažov. Jan Mydlář, the most famous executioner of Prague, used to sit here in the times of Rudolph II; the wall still bears his signature inscribed in 1626. The original 13th century Lesser Town fortification wall is still visible in the gothic cellars below the restaurant.
It offers traditional and modern Czech cuisine of the highest quality. Feel-good, delicious food, beer, and wine, as well as pleasant staff.